April 28, 2012

** WINNER **  WINNER **  WINNER **

Time to announce the blog candy winner from the 
"Organize This Mess" Hop.........................
I love it! I think I'll be scrap-lifting the Spellbinders storage idea. TFS!
Hugs,
Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
Congratulations Christel ~ please send your mailing address to msmith38652@gmail.com 
Thank you all for stopping by ~ I really appreciate each and every comment and follower!  Join me for the next hop on May 10th "Butterflies are Free" for more chances to win! ((hugs)) and Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Thanks! Thanks funny because I didn't expect to win. I just LOVE all the ideas that I got from the hop. Thanks so much!

    Christel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...