April 30, 2012

Birthday Card

My first use of twine ever! I really like this product and it comes in a variety of colors and variations so there is no end to the possibilities!  Come on back May 10th for the "Butterflies are Free" hop!! Have a great day everyone!


 SUPPLIES:

Cardstock: (green)Hero Arts Pool Layering Papers (PS640) Envelopes (PS656)
                 (train border) TPS Adhesive Simplicity (851204)
                  (gold) TPS A Day at the Beach (276899)
Hero Arts Stamp - Good Friends (CL578)
Jillibean Twine - Bean Stalks (jbr4418)
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 4
Embossing Powder - Close to my Heart - Cranberry (2659)
Hampton Arts Tinted Embossing Pad
Double Sided Adhesive
Darice Heat Tool

8 comments:

  1. Hi Michele, I've given you a Liebster Blog Award. Please visit my blog at http://cardsbyregina.blogspot.com to learn more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog ~ Thank YOU Regina for making my day with this wonderful honor!! Can't wait to Pass It On!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute twine project! be prepared-twine can become very addicting, coming from a twine addict :)

    sarabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news...you're the winner of the Cutting Cafe: Snow Globe set! Keep your eyes peeled on your inbox (or spam box) for your new file!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...