$100.00 Give~A~Way!!


Kristin Wilson is giving away one $100.00 Gift Certificate to Scrapbook.com Superstore to one lucky winner!! If you have never visited that site, you really must! They have everything under the sun and then some! I love this store!


Have something on your wish list that you are dieing to purchase? Want any of the new CHA items? Look no further!! You could be the winner of my HUGE $100.00 Give~A~Way!!


Why is she giving away $100.00? She just opened this brand new blog and would love to gain followers.


In order to be entered into the $100.00 Scrapbook.com Superstore Gift Certificate head on over to Kristin's new blog  Kristin Wilson Handmade for details!      Good luck everyone! 







Comments

  1. Hi Michele,

    Thanks for posting about my awesome give a way! Good luck! I am now a follower of yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome Kristin! Thanks for stopping and and becoming a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michele!! You won my giveaway!! :) Details on my blog: www.katelynco.blogspot.com! Email me at KatelynCo.EKS@gmail.com to claim your prize! Thanks for hopping with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review