March 24, 2012

Religious Card


I have a light box and 3 lights but my pictures still turn out pink. If you have figured out how to solve this problem, please let me know! Maybe I need to change the setting on my camera :-) Have a wonderful weekend everyone ~ 




Supplies Used:
Purple Cardstock
Heart Paper - The Paper Studio Daydream Doodle 975300
Offray Ribbon - Light and Dark Pink
Spellbinders Die - Picot Edge Circles S4-345
Changeables Stamp
Hampton Art A La Mode Dye Ink - Lavender SP7102
Pentel Sunburst Gel Pen - White K908
Darice Jewelry Designer - Cast Cross Asst 1970-56
Clubhouse Crafts Elastic Cord (to attach the cross) SUL89001-13
Creative Memories Fabulous Storybox Paper (card interior) 647028
The Paper Studio Stickers
Viva Decor Pearl Pen - Light Green

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, love that cross! Congrats Michele you won some blog candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. I'm sure it is much prettier without that pesky pink tint.
    I've dealt with tint issues myself albeit usually yellow...this happens due to the color temperature of your lights. I've found that the best setting for my pictures is usually "candlelight". If your camera has a preset scene for candlelight, try that. I really had to do a lot of experimentation to get my photos to look right & still it isn't foolproof. Another setting that sometimes works well is "pet". Depending on your camera options you can also change the default lighting profile. This will affect ALL of your pictures in ALL of your settings, so when playing with this setting, remember what the default was.... Off the top of my head I don't remember what I changed mine to, but you can REALLY see the different effect that different types of lighting can have on what you are shooting.

    Last, you may want to check the actual bulbs that you are using, they are most likely the underlying culprit of the pink hue & all the things you do with your camera are fixing a problem created by the light source. You really want bulbs that emit as white a light a you can get. Spend some time in your local Lowes or Home Depot looking in their light bulb section & choose bulbs with as white an output as you can for your fixtures.

    I hope I've helped you some with your camera issue. Feel free to ask me any more questions & I'll try to help.
    Http://craftychelle.blogspot.com
    Chronic (dot) chelle (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...