CTMH Owl Card

I received a wonderful package from a blog hop win from Jann Schott at



I couldn't wait to use these Close To My Heart Pair-A-Phrase stamps so I made a little card. 



Whoops, my stamp wasn't perfectly straight on my acrylic block but I think it still turned out cute! Here is the list of supplies I used:
Close To My Heart - Pair-A-Phrase Stamp
Close To My Heart Ink - Dutch Blue
Hampton Arts Dye Ink - Pink
Spellbinders #5 Lacy Squares Die
Viva Pearl Pen - Light Green
Paper Studio Pattern Paper & Textured Cardstock
Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2, TN7, CG2, CT2 (only my 2nd attempt with markers - yeah, I've never seen an orange owl either lol)
Prismacolor Pencil - White
Stickles - Star Dust
Offray Ribbon - Satin Saddle Aqua
Dress It Up Glitter Dots
~~~ Believe in who you are because there is only one YOU in the world ~~~ 








Comments

  1. THIS is adorable!! How ironic, because THAT is the same exact stamp combo *I* used when I got this set, Michele!!

    Can't wait to see other projects!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review