March 28, 2012

Creations, Etc. "Go Green" Challenge

I must admit that I have become a little concerned as to what the world will be like 10...20...30 years from now. There are many warning signs all around us that we need to "clean up our act" and do what we can to save our natural resources.  I created this layout to remind me of the beautiful places I have been in hopes that 100 years from now, it will look just the same...if not better. 
Thanks for stopping by ~ If you have a minute, hop over and see Monica at Creations, Etc. This is a great group of friends sharing their ideas and unique projects! We would love for you to join us!













Go Green Layout Recipe:

Green Cardstock - DCWV Immortal Love (PS005-00116)
Cricut Campin' Critters Cartridge (2000933)
Cricut Lite Wildlife Cartridge (2000165)
Spellbinders Die - Labels Four (S4-190)
Spectrum Noir Marker - DG2
Studio Glitter Glue - Green
Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust
Offray Ribbon - Camoflage CG Olive (169647)
Staples Gel Pen - Green/Black (13135)
Darice Ink It Up Dye Ink - Khaki Green (1027-14)
Hobby Lobby Natural Jute
The Paper Studio - Spare Parts Silk Flowers
The Paper Studio - 1-7/8" Circle Punch
Pop Dots




4 comments:

  1. Love your layout.
    Laurie, from MincedPaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that cartridge. I got to play with a friends last weekend and loved the titles. Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a great one! Wish I had friends close by that did paper crafts ~ would save a lot of money that way lol Thanks Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Are you reading this???

Hello! It's been over a year since I posted on my blog. With the dissolution of Operation Write Home, I kind of lost my joy in creating...