Pages

March 12, 2012

Creations, Etc. Altered Project

The challenge is to alter something that you would never think of altering. I chose to convert a Px bottle to "Mommy's Medicine" and filled it with mini M&Ms! All moms need chocolate right??? 




Supplies Used:
The Paper Studio - 4 Seasons Patterned Paper
Offray Self Adhesive Ribbon
Foam Flower Stickers
Flower Brad
Viva Pearl Pen - Cream
Martha Stewart Metal Rim Tag
Spectrum Noir Marker - BP2
Stickles - Cotton Candy
Pop Dots
If you have time, please visit my friends at Creative, Etc. via this link:  
http://alwaysforever.ning.com
There are some awesomely talented ladies with unique ideas and challenges!! 
Thanks for stopping by ~~ Until next time... (hugs)

5 comments:

  1. AWH..this is so stinkin cute and so perfect. Yes, chocolate helps most ailments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, this is soooo cute! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea...I have a couple of these sitting in my craft room just waiting to be altered! Thanks for your kind comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is so creative and fabulous!! I am a huge hoarder of things to reuse and I never would have thought to alter a pill bottle!! I love this!! And the M&M "pills" are so awesome :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)