February 12, 2012

The Sweet Shop Sketch Challenge

When I came across this challenge, I went with the 1st thought that came to mind....Arlington National Cemetery. We visited Arlington last year and the quiet, stillness of the entire place was a feeling I will never forget. So many lives, so many families affected. God Bless to those who have given their all and those who are currently serving in the US Armed Forces! 


Supplies: Cricut Stand & Salute, CTMH Dutch Blue ink; Martha Stewart border punch, The Paper Studio stickers 

3 comments:

  1. This one is really awesome baby!! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful...You are so talented...

      Delete
  2. Love how you used a photo for the top part of the sketch! What a wonderful tribute to those who gave their lives to protect our freedom! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...