February 18, 2012

Storage Options

My sweet hubby is on the road.... a lot.... with his job as an auditor with Payless and he was working at a store that happened to have a Michael's next door. We don't have one of those around here. Being the awesomely, wonderful man that he is, he stopped in and found all of these items at 40% off! It was like Christmas in January!! This also allowed us to have quality time putting these little babies together! LOLOL  It wasn't too bad though. The instructions had pictures so we were able to muddle through! 
Almost finished with the craft room so I will be posting the "after" pics once I get everything hung back on the walls. It is such a happy place with my blue walls!
Ladies, next time you have a Payless Shoe Source in your sites....please stop in....buy lots of stuff (shoes, socks, jewelry, handbags, smelly goods like lotion, perfume, etc) so I can continue supporting my hobby/habit/obsession! 




 The little black strip is elastic so you can store extra cutting tools or cartridges - I have never seen one of these before! The picture makes it look like you can leave the machine in there all the time but the back is solid so you have to move the Cricut before cutting. It's nice for keeping the dust at bay while you aren't using it.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! That's A LOT of goodies! Your hubby loves you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Amy....he is so supportive of my habit as I am of his...cooking! I will take crafting over cooking any day lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...