February 12, 2012

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Tonight's Challenge: Use the color red, a circle, a pink ribbon and MORE THAN ONE  My Pink Stamper stamp. (If you don't own any of my stamp sets yet, that is okay!  Use what you have).  
Also, use a die cut with this challenge!  Anything will work!


Supplies: The Paper Company cardstock, Stampabilities Scribble Heart Background stamp (I do not have any MPS stamps yet :-(, Hampton Art Stamps Embossing Pad, embossing powder - Pink, Hampton Art Dye Ink - Pink, Stickles - Cotton Candy, Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White, Bic Marker - Black

9 comments:

  1. Great card, I like how you tied the bow off on the corner!! Thanks for joining the My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the card, very sweet and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies ~ Glad you stopped in! Learning a little bit every day through everyone's awesome ideas and techniques! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Michele. Love the sweet hearts in the background and the tag with the circle greeting. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the colors! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Michele! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment:) I am also a new follower of yours too:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty Love the colors . Thanks for hopping with us today to celebrate Carri' s Birthday I hope you had a good time. Thanks for becoming a follower I am now following you also.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to everyone for the sweet comments! I am still an amateur to say the least and it's so encouraging to have feedback from others!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking good. Enjoy your crafting time!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...