Flower Soft Technique

Looking for some advice please ~ I received this awesome Flower Soft (Baby Peach) and Flower Soft Glue from scrappingstamping.com. My 1 and only attempt....failed. I stamped the flower image with VersaMark and embossed with pink embossing powder. I then added glue to 1 petal, applied the Flower Soft and pressed firmly. Allowing ample time to dry, most of the Flower Soft came off leaving gaps in the petal. I wish I would have taken an "after" photo before throwing it away. Did I use too much Flower Soft and not enough glue? If you have used this product, I would love to know your thoughts ~ Thanks! 




 This is the photo I took prior to shaking off the excess.

Comments

  1. I wish I could help you...I've never used flower soft, although I've wanted to. Wow, it looks so awesome before you shook off the excess!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not at all familiar with this product, but it looks so cool! I am a new follower from Cori's Link Up Party, I am looking forward to more of your creations. I would love it if you could take a minute to stop by and check out my blog and follow me too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by ladies. I love this product and will keep trying to perfect it. I love the dimension it adds to the flower. New follower to both of your blogs so I will be checking back in with you soon :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review