Cricut Craft Room - February Challenge


This can be a 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12 Scrapbook page. The 'star' can be ANY type of Cricut cut, character, flower, etc... The rectangles do NOT have to be pictures, they can be cricut cuts.  

You must use Gold and White, and one other color of your choice. Our general theme for the month of February is
LUCK! It can be St. Patrick's Day, Good Luck, Rainbow, Vegas.....etc.  
This month's winner will get a $20 gift certificate to my webstore.   www.shop.ericascraftroom.com









This was certainly a challenge because Gold is one color I rarely use. It was fun stepping outside of the box though!

This was the 1st picture I saw of Mr. Wonderful on Cupid.com. He asked to see a photo of me and I sent my baby picture LOL. He didn't say a "recent" picture. LUCK certainly played a role because he said he never responded to anyone that didn't have a picture on their profile. I am so glad he did!! We became a couple 8/13/06, got engaged 8/13/08 and married 8/13/10 XoXoXo

Supplies:
Cricut Life's A Party - Rings
Cricut Celebrate with Flourish - Heart
Close to my Heart - Pair-A-Phrase Stamp
Zing Embossing Powder - Glitter Finish - Blue
Stampabilities Dye Ink - Black
Hampton Arts Tinted Embossing Ink
Martha Stewart Pigment Ink - Dusk Blue
Paper Studio Punch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review