January 26, 2012

A Work in Progress...let's hope it's finished quick!!!

It all started with "let's paint the furniture white" and has turned into an all out makeover! On the one hand...YAY because it will be so awesome when completed. On the other hand.....UGGGG because my OCD is getting to me. I don't know where ANYTHING is! The goal? To have everything in its place instead of in every nook and cranny! Organization is the key to all aspects of life. A brilliant man (aka my husband....shown on his knees below lol) once told me......"Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail". This is my motto. Well, okay, I DO think about that a lot but procrastination keeps getting in the way. So, while I have way too much time on my hands now, I will divide and conquer...I mean sketch (the room layout) and organize so I can be oh-so-productive once all is said and done! If you have any ideas that have worked for you...please share!!! I am sure we would all be interested in working smarter, not harder :-) Thanks for letting me ramble while my creative life is in limbo :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Craftaholics R Us Challenge #28

Challenge #28 ~ Beach The beach IS my happy place so I was more than willing to be a guest designer for this week's challenge!...