January 4, 2012

Spellbinders Grand Calibur

I have wanted a Cuttlebug for months then I heard about the Grand Calibur which is compatible with Cuttlebug embossing folders. ( Go big or go home right?) I used a 40% off coupon for Hobby Lobby and $90 in gift cards (thanks to my co workers and family) and purchased the Grand Calibur and 1 Cuttlebug embossing folder for $7.00!! After several attempts to run the Cuttlebug folder through (uh uh....it wasn't happening), I decided to read the instuctions lol. I now know that to use Cuttlebug folders you will also need a Grand Raspberry Plate! Who knew that fruit would be my obstacle at this point! Anyhoo, I digress. I must go now in search of the plate and a sale on Spellbinder dies! Any suggestions or advice on using this machine would be appreciated :-)

I just found this compatibility chart:

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got what you wanted my love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Challenge #32 ~ Ocean Life

Hello and welcome to challenge #32 showcasing ocean life! For this card, I used the adorable Fintastic Friends stamp set from Lawn Fa...