My Pinkalicious Blog Hop & Challenge (January 2012)

FRIDAY, JANUARY 13, 2012 Theme for Project: A fresh clean start! Make something for yourself or that you would give someone to welcome the fresh clean start of a New Year! It can be a card, scrapbook page, gift or home decor item. Pretty much anything goes! (mypinkstamper.com)

*****************************************************************
There were so many great ideas on the blog hop but the one thing that kept drawing my attention were the journals. I have not kept one since I was a little girl but I thought this would be a great and humorous adventure for my children and grandchildren to read some day. Hopefully, there will be a few inspiring words of wisdom as well. 








Comments

  1. Your journal turned out so pretty! The color combination you used is absolutely gorgeous---going to have to try that aqua with purple sometime soon! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pinkalicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy - thank you and thanks for stopping by! I SO enjoyed the hop and seeing everyone's ideas ~ so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by ~ Hope you have a crafty day :-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Share Handmade Kindness" ~ Week 2

OWH Red Friday Blog Hop Linky

The Stamps of Life Kit Club Review